Friday, April 4, 2008

what Madonna and her husband have in bed

Madonna's been somewhat of a sex symbol since she strutted onto the scene in the '80s wearing her patented bullet-bra lingerie and not much else. Now she's getting on a bit in years but, despite that, she's managing to keep things busy in the bedroom with husband Guy Ritchie -- not in the way you might be thinking, though. In a recent interview with 'Elle Magazine,' the Material Girl confessed that both she and Guy sleep with their BlackBerry phones under their pillows.
Yes, it seems the now maturing and now mildly motherly Madonna can't bear to be more than a few feet away from her favorite mobile, saying this in the interview:
We lie right next to each other with our BlackBerrys under our pillows. It's not unromantic. It's practical. I'm sure loads of couples have their BlackBerrys in bed with them. I have to sleep with my BlackBerry because I often wake up in the middle of the night and remember that I've forgotten something, so I jump up and make notes. Guy's always waiting for me to come to bed, so he plays Brick on his Blackerry until I'm ready.
Okay....maybe that explains why Madonna's man hasn't had a good movie in years.
I was scared at first about this article. I didn't know what Madonna was going to say she had in her bed. And when it says a blackberry, all i could think of was "okay". This goes to prove that if you have a brittish accent then you are definitely a unique character. Even if the accent is fake...cough cough...

No comments: