Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ashlee Simpson rumor

There is no proof yet.
But there are rumors circulating that Ashlee Simpson is pregnant!
With Pete Wentz's baby!
And if she is, wouldn't we be seeing a baby bump?
I guess this is what goes through your mind when two people in Hollywood decide to get married.
I highly doubt that it is true.
But you can never be too sure.
To news about Pete's obsession with women's clothes.
The Fall Out Boy rocker has confessed he is always stealing clothes from his girlfriend's wardrobe. He told America's OK! magazine:
"Anytime I'm wearing anything I'm probably borrowing it from my girlfriend."
This is not the first time Pete his revealed his love for women's clothing and accessories. He recently revealed he likes to wear shoes from Ashlee's older sister Jessica's US footwear range. He said:
"I love Jessica Simpson's stuff, especially the shoes. I dance around my house in them all the time."
Pete, 28, also wishes men's fashion took more risks, and is envious of the clothing available to women. He added:
"I don't know if I would really consider myself fashionable, but I think that fashion is kind of an awesome way to project who you are inside, and I really, really like going to fashion shows, and I really like women's fashion. I wish men's fashion had more risk-taking going on."
It's old news.
But its about Pete Wentz's suicide attempt.
Pete Wentz has admitted to trying to take his own life by overdosing on medication. The Fall Out Boy rocker says that he tried to commit suicide by taking “a bunch” of Ativan, an anxiety medication.
“I was completely lost and out of control. I got in my car. I remember I was listening to Jeff Buckley doing Leonard Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah’ and sat there and took a bunch of Ativan in a parking lot,” Wentz explains. “And I called up my manager because I was, at this point, completely out of my head with Ativan. And I was talking to him and I was slurring my words, so he called my mom and my mom called me and she came and got me and we went to the hospital.”
Wentz said he wanted to tell his story to help teens who are thinking of suicide get professional help.
The rocker has his life back on track and is currently dating singer Ashlee Simpson. She recently denied rumors that they are engaged, but said she does wear a “promise ring” from Wentz.
But we all still love Pete!
And he is not the only one of my fave band members to do this stuff.
Adam Gontier, of Three Days Grace, went to rehab for substance abuse.
You can read about that in my blog about him.
Just look in the archive.
But I think it is important that people like Pete and Adam speak out about these issues.
Adam has performed with Three Days Grace at rehab centers.
And it is thanks to people like them that word gets around.
If they talk about how you shouldn't attempt suicide, then fans wouldn't if they were going to.
And then the fans would spread word.
So this has gotten kinda off topic.
But I still love you Pete! And I love you too Adam!

No comments: