Sunday, April 6, 2008

jsyk

I just thought that i would clear up some things here.
In my recent blogs, i have been posting articles off of news sites.
But then i add my own opinions on the side.
That is so if you do not wish to read them then you do not have to.
I know, i am such a kind person.
I have not been claiming that the articles are written in my own words.
Its the junk written on the right hand side that is my own!
I really didn't have to write this.
I just got so bored that i decided to write it.
And you must be pretty bored yourself if you are reading this.
Because, lets be honest, this is the worst blog i have written so far!
But i think it is time to talk about phobias.
I have a few phobias.
And if you have one of the ones listed below, you should be my best friend!
Because i think the world should start bonding based on phobias.
Yeah...so here are some:
-Abuse: sexual- Contreltophobia.
-Alone, being or solitude- Isolophobia.
-Beaten by a rod or instrument of punishment, or of being severely criticized- Rhabdophobia.
-Bound or tied up- Merinthophobia.
-Buried alive, being or cemeteries- Taphephobia or Taphophobia.
-Choking or being smothered- Pnigophobia or Pnigerophobia.
-Dark place, being in- Lygophobia
-Death or dying- Thanatophobia.

-Drugs or taking medicine- Pharmacophobia.
-Insanity, dealing with- Lyssophobia.
-Old, growing- Gerascophobia or Gerontophobia.

-Operation, surgical- Tomophobia
-Place: locked in an enclosed place- Cleithrophobia, Cleisiophobia, or Clithrophobia.

-Rape- Virginitiphobia.
-Ridiculed, being- Catagelophobia or Katagelophobia.
-Touched, being touched- Aphenphosmphobia, Haphephobia or Haptephobia or Chiraptophobia.
Long story short, if you share some of these phobias with me, please leave a comment.
I am gonna start picking friends based on their phobias.
I will be the biggest reject EVER!
Everyone will be calling me a loser!
That will be so much fun!

No comments: